09-16-2005, 05:00 AM
Join Date: Sep 2005
This is almost identical situation as the previous post with this name, only with these differences:
- if I hit ENTER, then the destop appears immediately and I am able to start working.
- There are 3 users on this computer, all administrators, and this happens with 2. I can only logon normally with one user.
I have already tried the following, with no success:
- created another user. Same thing happened.
- removed AutoLogon through Control userpasswords2 feature. No changes in behavior.
- turned off all non essencial programs affecting the booting process. No changes in behavior.
Windows is activated. No problems here.
Also no wsaupdater.exe issue here.
Don't know what to do next...
Appreciate any help.