Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

reverting from sp2 back to sp1 with xp

This is a discussion on reverting from sp2 back to sp1 with xp within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi new here, hope someone can help im trying to make a hijackthis log but in the 5 dteps it

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi new here,

hope someone can help im trying to make a hijackthis log but in the 5 dteps it says i need to have sp1a but my system is on sp2 how can i get it back to sp1 or do i not need to

regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #2
Registered Member

hi im trying to post a hijack this log but in the 5 steps i am told i need to be on sp1 but my system is on sp2 how can i get it back to sp1
Old 03-12-2007, 05:07 PM   #3
dai
TSF Team, Emeritus

no need to,just do the log and post it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2007, 11:13 PM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via AIM to quizme1220 Send a message via Yahoo to quizme1220

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktomkow View Post
hi im trying to post a hijack this log but in the 5 steps i am told i need to be on sp1 but my system is on sp2 how can i get it back to sp1
Since you already have SP2 there is no need to revert back to SP1. Step 4 is for those who don't have SP2 already installed. Remember to place your log in the HiJackThis Log Section.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help, PC Keeps Crashing! moved from xp
Help, My PC keeps crashing and becoming unresponsive when i first turn it on. I have run the computer in safe mode and run a variety of tests looking for spyware and viruses (none have been found!). Problems have started with my PC about a month ago where i couldnt complete disk defragmenter and...
JonathanBWFC Inactive Malware Help Topics 24 02-21-2007 09:17 PM
Hijack This Log - Any help would be appreciated
I have been having alot of problems with pop ups (even when I start applications other than IE and Firefox) and my computer has been running very slow latley. I have tried to get rid of the spyware and viruses with SpyBot, Adaware and AGV. But I don't know what to look for on my Hijack This...
htr101 Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 01-29-2007 08:41 PM
20 Second delay and missing toolbar on Windows XP Startup
Hi, In the last 2 weeks my machine has started pausing when booting into Windows. It stalls halfway through loading the system tray icons for around 20 seconds during which time the start bar dissappears. It then starts up again, the start bar loads and it finishes booting up although there are...
fuzzyhead Inactive Malware Help Topics 7 01-08-2007 08:12 PM
Having trouble with Microsoft Internet Explorer
Hello! I am having problems with my internet explorer such as; when I go to my 'tools' selection on the tool bar and click it, my pop up blocker is gone. There is a space and arrow for it but no words??? I put my mouse over it and an empty selection box comes up. When I go to microsoft to...
cylet Inactive Malware Help Topics 15 12-31-2006 09:20 AM
please help, my computer has been running slow recently
My computer has been running slow for the past 2 weeks, i was wondering if someone on here could take a look at my logfile and see if there is anything wrong. already ran ad aware, spybot, and Norton Antivirus. Still running slow. Here is the log file Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan...
greglaskey Resolved HJT Threads 7 12-30-2006 10:16 AM