Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Random BSODs, crash dumps included

This is a discussion on Random BSODs, crash dumps included within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello TSF, I've been running into a few problems that some of you may have insight into... My computer has

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 07:56 AM   #1

Hello TSF, I've been running into a few problems that some of you may have insight into...

My computer has been throwing blue screens at me left and right recently. Every one of them has been an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error, and my crash dumps are reporting problems ranging from ntsokrnl.sys, nvatabus.sys, win32k.sys, ha20x2k.sys, and a few others I don't recall off the top of my head. When this started happening a few weeks ago, it was only in a certain game I was playing at the time. I haven't played it at all for almost two weeks now, yet the frequency of the blue screens has increased to the point of the computer restarting almost completely at random while I'm doing nothing more than loading songs onto my MP3 player or even surfing the web. I got up this morning to find that the system had blue screened overnight with no activity on it at all. I'm honestly not sure if it's a driver problem as I've been lead to believe in the past, or if my hardware is starting to give out on me somewhere.

Here's my system configuration:
AMD64 4000+, no OC
1GB PC3200, also no OC
250gb HDD
ATI X800GTO
Enermax 535W PSU
WinXP Pro SP2

Here are the most recent mini dumps for today:

I'm really at a loss here, and any advice is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2008, 03:26 PM   #2

Anyone? If there's more information needed, I'll see about providing it.
Closed Thread