Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

prosync1.sys BSoD

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  DanChorley 
#1 ·
I'm having a major problem.

About half an hour ago, my (other) computer received the following blue screen of death:

STOP 0x00000024 (0x001902FE, 0xF7B3552C, 0xF7B35228, 0xF7B5A707)
prosync1.sys - Address F7B5A707 base at F7B5A000

It tells me:

"Disable or uninstall any anti-virus, disk defragmentation or backup utilities. check your hard drive config and check for any updated drivers. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer."

The only problem is, I can't start up my computer to do this.
Safe mode, safe mode w/networking and safe mode w/command prompt will not load (they just show a blank blue screen after they've loaded). Part way through loading in safe mode, I am asked "Press Esc to cancel loading SPTD sys". If I do, I get the blank blue screen. If I don't, I get the blank blue screen.

Before I got this blue screen of death, I was uploading a video and an album of pictures to facebook from a folder in my documents. I was moving some pictures off an XD memory card from a fixed card reader (as in it's underneath CD drives) into my documents.

My anti virus is the free version of Avira Anti Virus, and I have the Uniblue suite installed (registry booster, anti-spyware, speedupmypc).

Please give me any solutions you possibly have, I am willing to try anything.
Thankyou.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.