Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

problems with instaling net framework 1.1

This is a discussion on problems with instaling net framework 1.1 within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. need help i want to play lotro but i need net framwork 1.1 .i download it then start instaling it

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

need help i want to play lotro but i need net framwork 1.1 .i download it then start instaling it ..then it ask me do i want to instal net frame work 1.1 then i chose yes after that it stop working and noting happed.i really want to know why is that happening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2011, 07:54 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate X64 and x86 SP1 & Windows XP Pro SP3

My System

Hi ganer1515 and welcome to TSF.

Can you download the latest MSI (Microsoft Windows Installer) and then reboot your computer. Then retry to install .Net Framework 1.1

Here is the latest MSI. The file you want to download is called WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe and is 3.2MB
Old 05-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Run the DotNetFixCleanUp Tool. Uninstall all versions of .NetFramework then go to Windows Update and install all of them in the correct order.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Infections / Malware / rundll32.exe error
My computer was last used by someone to download games and watch videos on the internet. The next thing I know, there were pop-ups. I am constantly getting these fake spyware removal pop ups. I tried going into control panel/add-remove programs and I get a 'rundll32.exe' error message. I used...
6one9 Resolved HJT Threads 54 05-16-2011 06:06 AM
"Destination net unreachable." Occuring every 5 mins
Hello TechSupport, This is the first time I've had to make a post here. I've tried everything I know to fix this problem; direct connect, connected with router, firewall disabled, malware scans, and various cable unplugs for durations of time. Nothing's worked thus far, and this is what I get...
hermitri Windows XP Support 14 03-28-2011 02:35 AM
Help me download framework 3.5 :(
" Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0a: Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0a. MSI returned error code 1603 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0a: Error: Installation failed for component Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0a. MSI returned error code 1603 Microsoft .NET Framework...
talirob Windows XP Support 2 03-13-2011 05:18 PM
Browser redirect
Hi, I suspect I have a brower redirect/rootkit problem. Main symptom is occasional redirections of firefox to random sites but most commonly and incresingly to the "scour" site. I have AVG 9 installed. The attached archive contains two copies of the GMER log as I seems to have problems...
donkeyfan237 Resolved HJT Threads 12 02-21-2011 09:34 PM