Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Problem in Supporting German Language by setting Greek as Regional Language

This is a discussion on Problem in Supporting German Language by setting Greek as Regional Language within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello All, Please understand the scenario. "We are developing a web based software that is used in FleetServices to process

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 10:22 PM   #1

Hello All,
Please understand the scenario.

"We are developing a web based software that is used in FleetServices to process some driver and vehicle files, that contains activities (like driving, rest etc.). So the problem is that when i got a (driver/vehicle) file in German language and i try to transfer it to server, it fails if my regional setting is set to Greek Language. But i am able to transfer (driver/vehicle) file if my OS's Regional setting is other than Greek."

So my question is that why German language is not supported by operating system only if my regional setting is Greek (it is working fine if regional setting is other than Greek).

Is there a bug in Windows XP or Visual Studio 8 or we are doing something wrong.

If there German language is not supported by Greek OS then please refer my some url where such information is available which clearly speaks that this scenario is not at all supported. If it is supported then please tell me how to support it.

I would be very-very thankful to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread