Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Printing PDF issue

955 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Katelynn7 
#1 ·
Ok I am unsure which forum is the right form to post this. I was thinking printing support, but this doesn't have anything to do with my printer I do not think. But if it should be there, it would be great if a mod person can move it.

Ok I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Extended. My workplace brought the software for me to create PDFs. I have been using it for a while and it's fine.

So today I opened up a PDF in Acrobat and print to my HP laserjet 2100, it would not print. I keep getting a pop-up asking it to be saved as a *.prn file. I didn't know what that was, so I googled it and it seems to be a print file that one can open in wordpad/notepad to print. Well I tried opening that in wordpad/notepad and yeah it's not what the PDF is.

How do I get it to print? and yes the obvious, my HP laserjet printer was selected as the printer to print to (not the print to file, that is not even an option in acrobat). I figure it would be a problem with my printer, but I printed out MS word documents perfectly fine. It also prints fine in other prorgams (SPSS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.