Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

pls tell me how to solve this problem

This is a discussion on pls tell me how to solve this problem within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hi sir i am using windows xp version when i switch on the system then one error message is coming

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
Registered Member

hi sir i am using windows xp version when i switch on the system then one error message is coming
can not find script file "C:/DOCUME1/raju/LOCAL1/temp/stop-virus.vbs",
pls tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanking you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2011, 09:40 AM   #2
Networking Team |Tech

Hi rathnaavj,

Boot the computer into safe mode scan your system for viruses/spyware. Turn on your computer and keep on tapping the F8 key on your keyboard to get to the Safe Mode Menu option. When the safe mode menu comes up, choose "Safe Mode w/ Networking". Scan your computer for viruses/spyware in safe mode and delete any infections found. Hope everything works out for you.

Old 04-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #3
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

I suggest that you read this sticky: https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...lp-305963.html
Follow the directions and post a new topic here:
Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support Forum
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XP theme and sound problem
Hi, I am having a problem with my computer, and I was hoping you could help me. I am using Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3, and have recently installed the system, 'couse it had crashed. Anyway, the problem is with my appearance and sounds. Sometimes, when I turn on my computer I see Windows...
alice.joy Windows XP Support 3 02-17-2011 07:48 PM
[SOLVED] very strange problem
hello, my name is kalpesh. i have WINDOWS XP SP2 with core2duo processor & 2 GB RAM. i am facing a very strange problem which i can't understand. after starting my computer when i right click first time, it shows "preparing to install" dialog box, & it starts rundll32.exe & msiexec.exe. i show...
kalpeshsamani Windows XP Support 10 02-01-2011 02:06 AM
Limited Connectivity Problem (after few time of successfull network establishment)
Dear All, Hope u all will be f9. Now a days i m in hell of trouble i think due to my OS problem. I m using Window Vista 32-bit SP2 Home Premium. I am using Dell Studio 1537. I am facing this problem recently and i dont know what is the cause behind it. The problem is...
ushahzad Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 01-28-2011 10:31 AM
Installation problem with 8400GS video card-Code 10 error
Hi all, and thanks for reading.. I got the TD512EH V116 Ver 2.1 512MB MSI Video card - PCI Express, Nvidia 8400GS based, and installed it in my Windows XP SP3 machine (Pentium D 3.4Ghz, 3GB Ram). After installation there is still a an exclamation mark and message "This device cannot start. (Code...
rsspanic Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 01-27-2011 03:44 AM
Frustrating Graphics Problem (Possibly not Windows 7-related)
(EDIT: Apologies in advance if this is a wall of text. For some reason, the forum isn't posting my paragraph spaces. If some one can fix this to make my post a bit more readable, that would be awesome.) (This topic concerns what appears to be a graphical issue, but may be an OS issue. If it isn't...
InternetFamous Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 7 01-26-2011 10:05 AM