Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Help (computers dying :()

699 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  tosh9i 
#1 ·
For the past 2 weeks I would say I have not been able to download anything directly from a site or stream or watch videos (sites like rapidshare no longer work for me, But using flashget on megaupload does) I cant see anything thats flash and when i Try to download it im not given permisson to download or I cant see the loading bar on the site to see, Also I've been unable to save any images in a format other than bitmap. I tried clearing out my cache and nothing seemed to happen so i than went to advanced options an found that I could not save any temporary files at all( it said I have 0 mbs allowed for temporary internet files and it wouldint allow me to change it) So i went to the downloaded programs folder and it listed the following damaged

MessengerStatsclient Class
Minesweeperflags Class
MuWebcontrol Class
Shockwave Flash object

I dont know what do with these though im kind of afraid of deleting them lol since im not that handy with things.
there have been problems outside of I.E though such as my itunes library is always locked, my limewire does not have permission to write necessary files, Firefox stopped opening all together.

So far the only thing i've tried is using a System restore point to when I knew our computer worked but its done nothing that I can see. Please help if you can
Edit: I also just noticed all these files say theres no size to them except for MUwebcontrol and Unoctrl(which is not damaged) if that holds any significance

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.