Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Offline Network Agent by Microsoft

This is a discussion on Offline Network Agent by Microsoft within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. While looking at icons in DLLs I came across ...system32\cscdll.dll - "Offline Network Agent" by Microsoft Just curious, anyone know

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 01:38 PM   #1
Registered Member

OS: XP[HP]32SP[23] AOS 5.0.1 Past: W2KSSP4 W2KW W98SE Slackware Ubuntu SUSE DOS UNIX Z/OS PDP-11

While looking at icons in DLLs I came across ...system32\cscdll.dll - "Offline Network Agent" by Microsoft

Just curious, anyone know what that is? I google it but nothing really explains where you see this feature. Looking at icons the last one is "REINT" puzzle.

Is it still there in Win 7?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2017, 02:48 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Please do not post more then one thread about the same question. You are being helped here: https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...t-1206617.html
Old 08-19-2017, 04:49 AM   #3
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Thread closed

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Virus with black screen asking for OS key
Tried restarting in safe mode and still gives me the same screen after signing in. Can open task manager with ctrl-alt-del. Cpu running at 100%. Programs taking up cpu usage are as follows...Oalespah and Vulfuoodx a few other programs keep opening and closing quickly can read them fast enough.
Jaraxel89 Resolved HJT Threads 13 05-23-2016 06:11 AM
Unwanted toolbars/PUPs
Currently stuck with a Google default page with links to several sites. Seeing long URLs such as us.topwebclub...... and us.4YENDEX...... Tab at top is showing as :"4 Easy Access to Internet". Also a couple of days ago I had some programs come up, such as "Reimage Repair" claiming I had problems...
Edd43 Resolved HJT Threads 26 05-01-2016 10:32 AM
BSOD and other problems ESET online sees something
Sorry, this may take 2 posts to post as a lot of screen shots on the general account and some on the admin account. I had my win 7 upgraded to win 10 about 4 weeks ago with the computer manufacturer (Puget Systems). I've been having problems with magnifier working and error messages (even...
tierra Resolved HJT Threads 20 01-31-2016 06:18 PM
Win10 upgrade, "Win Command Processor"?
This problem is very similar to the one described in thread: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/windows-command-processor-x3-in-startup-1046785.html HP Pavilion g6 laptop purchased with Win8 now upgraded to Win10, running Norton Antivirus. Norton Startup Manager lists "Windows...
Andy Kay Resolved HJT Threads 14 12-10-2015 08:57 AM
UKASH Command prompt Virus help
Hi, I managed to get rid of the original Ukash (cheshire police) virus last year from my computer with help from spyhunter and spybot search and destroy, unfortunately I have encountered a similar virus, this time every safe mode that I log into it gives me a black screen with no toolbars or menus...
DrakeRx Resolved HJT Threads 45 06-08-2013 08:24 AM