Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Need help with xp

This is a discussion on Need help with xp within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi i want to run some software i have bought as administrator tried in compatibility but in Xp it does

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 11:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi i want to run some software i have bought as administrator tried in compatibility but in Xp it does not give me that as a option any suggestions ??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2015, 12:08 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking

whats the software ?
will it run on XP ?

What windows version are you running on - I assumed XP
But not sure why you want compatibility unless you are running a later version of windows and want compatibility mode to run as XP

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FBI.Cybercrime lock-out
Hello and thank you in advance for helping me. I am locked out of my computer with a notice from "FBI.Cybercrime" to pay a fine or the FBI will be here to haul me off to prison. I received a suggestion that through Bleeping Computers I would find the instructions to follow for self help removal...
Cathy95820 Resolved HJT Threads 34 05-06-2013 03:49 AM
[SOLVED] Re: IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...Corday of the Internet Explorer forum site suggested that I put the DDS file and Attach files on this forum. I could not download the ark.txt from the many GMER sites that I saw. The following was sent to Corday who suggested the re-direction to the Security centre. Corday..thanks...
raringer Resolved HJT Threads 43 06-26-2012 08:33 PM
IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...my problem with IE7 may well be part of a bigger problem. However at the moment every time I try to connect with microsoft.com or other M/soft sites I get the message "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page". The same applies with any site resembling anti virus s/ware or other...
raringer Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 6 05-21-2012 11:27 AM
Help! - 12-11 Malware Viruses & Trojans
Hello, I have exactly the same problems as I'm In Trouble by Clark76. The only differene is that I'm running XP. Here are my logs: DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86 Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_18 Run by Owner at 20:39:29 on 2011-12-11 Microsoft Windows XP...
susannyc Resolved HJT Threads 64 12-28-2011 08:26 PM
System Restore Virus Not removed completely
I recently got a System Restore Virus and was able to remove a lot of it using Malwarebytes. My scan is now clean although my TrendMicro Software is picking up several viruses/trojans that it cannot remove and google searches are redirected. I had difficulty downloading and running dds (it runs...
tdoby724 Resolved HJT Threads 16 11-07-2011 02:04 PM