Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Multiple Select doesn't work in Yahoo Mail

This is a discussion on Multiple Select doesn't work in Yahoo Mail within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, We use Chrome browser and XP on a laptop and a PC. The PC is OK but in the

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

We use Chrome browser and XP on a laptop and a PC. The PC is OK but in the laptop when we want to email something in Yahoo to multiple recipients, the Control+Click or Shift+Click doesn't work in the CC or BCC menu.

Any solution please?
Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IE9 and yahoo mail
Sorry if this has been discussed, I did a couple of searches and couldn't find it. I am running Windows 7 Enterprise Edition 64 bit and just updated to IE9. This is on two separate computers and neither of them will let me send an email or add an attachment to an email using yahoo mail through...
ctwoods Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 3 04-13-2011 10:37 AM
Yahoo mail log on info doesn't work in IE or Firefox? How do i fix it?
hi, My yahoo mail user name and password doesn't work in IE OR Firefox. It only works if I do crtl+shift+delete and clear saved information. Is there any way I can log in without having to do this first? What confuses me is that this problem also occurs in Firefox :( what could this be?...
cisco inferno Windows XP Support 3 04-06-2011 03:23 PM
Browser Redirect Issue
I have been having an issue with both IE and Firefox redirecting Google search results a majority of the time. I had done a scan with Spybot Search & Destroy prior to posting here and "Fraud.WindowsProtectionSuite" (15 entries) and "Microsoft.Windows.RedirectedHosts" (3 entries) were the only...
bob2881 Resolved HJT Threads 21 02-21-2011 06:48 PM