Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

MS OUTLOOK, for Office 2003 & Office 2007

This is a discussion on MS OUTLOOK, for Office 2003 & Office 2007 within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dear tech Support Team, i use ms outlook to get my emails, by default when i make a new email

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 01:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

Dear tech Support Team,

i use ms outlook to get my emails, by default when i make a new email i just type first letter from any email address the remain appears alone.

now, i want to move my emails and contacts to another PC, i did it, but a problem appears with contacts, i can see all contacts list in my contacts folder but when i made a new email and typing the first letter the remain address doesn't appear, why???

best regards
moussa bahsoun,
Lebanon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2014, 02:13 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

You need to copy the Nickname cache, the .Nk2 files from your old computer to your new one. Here is a tutorial. Copy the AutoComplete list to another computer - Outlook
Old 11-18-2014, 01:16 AM   #3
Registered Member

Correct AutoComplete settings with Outlook 2007. After that, you would be able to resolve occured problem completely.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
internet problems pop ups everywhere!!
Iím currently have been experiencing numerous computer problems and various things going on. First thing is that pop ups are occurring everywhere on all pages. Text is underlined and when you scroll over them there are numerous pop ups that occurs. Also when I am on a page, at the bottom product...
deana73 Inactive Malware Help Topics 18 07-03-2013 09:47 AM
I've been trying to get rid of these annoying pop ups for months
DDS (Ver_2012-11-07.01) - NTFS_AMD64 Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16447 BrowserJavaVersion: 10.5.1 Run by Nathan at 21:39:59 on 2012-11-13 . ============== Running Processes =============== . . ============== Pseudo HJT Report =============== . uURLSearchHooks:...
hydride Inactive Malware Help Topics 3 11-16-2012 09:03 PM
Trojan Horse Patched_c.LXT help?
So I found this trojan through AVG and I dont know how to get rid of it. I tried viewing other threads but I am afraid that it doesnt apply to me and something will go wrong with my laptop. I can't go on google when I use google chrome because of the security certificate algorithm? And I get...
melodybllue Resolved HJT Threads 28 08-02-2012 10:45 AM
How can I download as I cannot run programs????
I am unable to follow the suggestions as I cannot download any of your tools or anything else for that matter. Please see my original post.
BrendanChandler Inactive Malware Help Topics 26 07-20-2011 11:02 AM