Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Mouse, Sound and Load problem

This is a discussion on Mouse, Sound and Load problem within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi there!! I am new in the forum..and as all came here to seek you help... last night i went

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 09:39 AM   #1

Hi there!!

I am new in the forum..and as all came here to seek you help...

last night i went to bed at 3 and all was ok on my pc...next morning at 10 i had sound scratches and mice delays when loading files eg. start up, copying files. I asked a friend who recommended spybot and malwarebytes, I used the on safe mode. things seems a bit better but the problem has not been resolved yet.

I dont know if a i posting the thread at the right place but I have windows xp sp 2 so i thought this area was most proper..

thanks

Prats
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2008, 09:50 AM   #2

Welcome to TSF....

Your computer might be infected and I am going to give you a procedure to go by please follow the instructions exactly step-bystep and you should be OK afterwards, it is all free.

To get Expert Help with malware removal:

NEW INSTRUCTIONS for Infection Removal

Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help and please follow the instructions very carefully…..

https://www.techsupportforum.com/secu...oval-help.html

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can. .

After your system has been verified as clean, if you are still experiencing those problems come back here and we will assist you further.
Closed Thread