Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Keyboard issue

This is a discussion on Keyboard issue within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I have a problem with the keyboard, it doesn't work when the "start windows normally" window pops on, but

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I have a problem with the keyboard, it doesn't work when the "start windows normally" window pops on, but it works while the first window after the restart. After the start windows normally window it reboots and the whole thing starts again. Please help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi and welcome to TSF your not quite clear on the issue since your booting and getting start windows normally that would indicate a problem with the machine caused it to shut down,please give more details on what is happening with the shut down

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Boot off of the Windows Disc Or download the Recovery Console ISO. Burn it to CD with IMGBurn Boot off of the CD and get to the Recovery Console. Here type chkdsk /R and press enter. The Check Disk utility will try and fix any file errors.
You can also download the ISO image for Seatools, WD DataLifeGuard or Drive Fitness in my signature and burn the image to a CD using IMGBurn also in my signature and boot off of the newly created CD and run the Quick and Advanced tests on the HDD to test the integrity of the drive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2012, 05:41 AM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk.funk View Post
Boot off of the Windows Disc Or download the Recovery Console ISO. Burn it to CD with IMGBurn Boot off of the CD and get to the Recovery Console. Here type chkdsk /R and press enter. The Check Disk utility will try and fix any file errors.
You can also download the ISO image for Seatools, WD DataLifeGuard or Drive Fitness in my signature and burn the image to a CD using IMGBurn also in my signature and boot off of the newly created CD and run the Quick and Advanced tests on the HDD to test the integrity of the drive.
Im am really sorry, but I'm really bad when it's about computers and its tools and so on. Could you rewrite it in more clear way, thank you!
Old 05-18-2012, 07:56 AM   #5
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

See the info here read it carefully How to install and use the Recovery Console in Windows XP

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
Registered Member

hi friend,if your keyboard doent working properly means,that might be RAM problem.Just check your RAM
Old 05-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #7
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Quote:
Im am really sorry, but I'm really bad when it's about computers and its tools and so on. Could you rewrite it in more clear way, thank you!
Quote:
Which part are you not understanding. If you click the links in my quote, it takes you to a web page with pictures showing you how to do this stuff.
Closed Thread