Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

IP address change ?

This is a discussion on IP address change ? within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. any way to change, or disguise my ip address ? i tried a free tunnel bear ? (i think that's

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2018, 08:39 AM   #1
Registered Member

any way to change, or disguise my ip address ? i tried a free tunnel bear ? (i think that's the name), it didn't seem to work; i have comcast (ethernet) connection; thanks i got banned from a sports forum, because they didn't like my stupid joke !! windows 7
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2018, 09:15 AM   #2
Windows Tech Team
Hardware Tech Team

What you're asking is circumventing a security in place, unfortunately, we'll wait till a Mod moderates this request.

Old 12-10-2018, 09:21 AM   #3
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team
Networking Team

OS: W10P64; W7U64; W7P64; XPP32; Zorin; Slax; Ubuntu; Kali (BackTrack); Android 6.01

Tech Support Forum Rules & Conduct
Quote:
TSF RULES - QUICK REFERENCE
  • You may not ask for assistance to circumvent restrictions or security on any computer system or network.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD help Windows 7 64 bit
Over the last months I have had different BSOD's. I have little time have not been really been able to post information, but today I have some time finally (plus getting tired of it). Could you help me out identifying what the driver, hardware, problem is? Thanks so much in advance! ...
HardTrance9 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 24 02-18-2014 06:01 PM
Multiple BSODs - Win8 x64 - can't troubleshoot myself
Hi, I'm an engineering student and I'm trying hard to troubleshoot my BSODs problems born with the installation of Windows 8 x64 and/or of a new SSD. I see this forum is full of highly technical answers I liked and also good helpers so I chose to register for your help. Let's follow your...
cmatte BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 20 07-18-2013 07:18 AM
BSoD in 10 minutes after startup
Have recently bought a new computer and built it from scratch. I've been having problems with blue screen in the first ten minutes after I cold start it but after that the computer usually works without problem until the next day. I have been running memtest a few times and it havn't found any...
Serpentario BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 28 11-14-2012 11:09 AM
Internet Keeps Dropping
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, anyways I have a connection problem with my internet. Let me explain: My wireless internet keeps disconnecting for a constant period of 3-5 minutes, and I have to connect all over again. It gets really annoying, especially when I play online MMO's. Sometimes the...
CheeseLuvas Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 4 05-08-2011 03:06 PM
can't connect to web wireless win xp pro
here is my log. i installed a fresh xp pro got all updates and drivers as far as i know and all settings are correct. i'm currently sharing a connection with a laptop via local area connect but i still can't get on wifi on this computer.service tag is cmbq721 dell optiplex please help thanks ...
slaydoc Windows XP Support 5 03-20-2011 08:50 PM