Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I need help with a trojan virius called delproit.sys

984 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Herk 
#1 ·
Please help me! Norton shows a trojan horse: C:\\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\delprot.sys that can't be repaired or deleted by nortoin antivirius.

#3 ·
Hi bgonzalez79

If you choose to try that.
I would Strongly recomend you back up your registry before editing. From regedit.Go to File->Export and save the registry somewhere as a backup.

Or

If you haven't already, download AdawareSE, install, update immediately. Go to this Site to get the plug-in for fixing VX2 variants. Make sure to customize the settings in Ad-aware for better scan results.

Then download, install, update immediately Spybot S&D.

Have each fix whatever problems they may find.

Next, run an online virus scan at one of the following
TrendMicro
Panda ActiveScan
RAV Antivirus.

Please select the autoclean option when using Trend Micro.

Then get HijackThis . This program will help us determine if there are any spyware/malware on your computer. Run the scan, save the log, but do not fix anything yet. Many files it finds are harmless, and required for your system to operate.

Post your log in a new thread in the HijackThis Log Help forum. This our dedicated spyware/virus forum. One of the expert analysts there will look over your log and assist you. Please include a brief description of the problem you are having and what you have done to fix it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.