Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

how to setup date to be shown on print page??

This is a discussion on how to setup date to be shown on print page?? within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, id like to make it possible that every page i print on my hp laserjet printer shows the date

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, id like to make it possible that every page i print on my hp laserjet printer shows the date when the page has been printed does anyone know how do i make this happen?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
Networking Team |Tech

Check the "printing preferences". What is the brand/model of your printer?
Old 02-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #3
TSF Emeritus

if your printer supports a banner page or separation page it will usually have the date/time printed on it. This isn't a printer function but a print driver funtion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #4
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 8 64, Windows 7 64 Bit SP1, XP SP3, Mac OSX 10.11.5

My System

As DBCooper asked, what model # HP Laserjet do you have?
Quote:
Overview
Job separation gives the user the ability to separate individual print jobs to an HP Color LaserJet or LaserJet series printer with a banner sheet. The banner sheet may be from the same paper tray as the print job, or another tray that contains colored or different sized stock that would aid in faster identification of individual print jobs.
The job separation feature is accessed and enabled from the printer properties window of the printer driver. The following are the options available options for setting the Job Separation option:
  • None - No separator page will print.
  • Full - Separator page with document name, printed by, date and time listed in large print with Windows graphic.
  • Simple - Separator page with document name, printed by, date and time listed in small print.
  • Custom - Customized page with the information specified by the user.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:25 AM   #5
Registered Member

Printer type is: HP LASERJET 1300
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
updated thread on a website I stil have a problem accesing...
I created a thread over two months ago to discuss my issue with a particular website I am having trouble accessing in my wireless network. To recap, I never had a problem accessing this website previously , and this problem started to occur a few months ago. I thought maybe my ISP may have blocked...
Pentazoid Protocols and Routing 15 02-20-2012 12:19 PM
GPT to MBR and back?
Hello, I seem to have done a big screw up with my hard drive. I needed to recover data off it when it was in GPT. Not knowing I would do damage, I converted it to an MBR. Now my data is inaccessible and if I assign a drive letter it wants to format my drive. I've tried recovermyfiles and...
nickk6 Hard Drive Support 8 02-18-2012 06:23 PM
Games cause my Laptop to shut down
Hi, I own a Dell Studio 1535. I got it back in 2008, so this is a problem I've been having for a while and was hoping that someone here could help. I've tried playing games on this laptop several times, the most common is SPORE; when I attempt to play a game, after a while it begins to lag, and...
Idrawitwacom Laptop Support 1 02-16-2012 07:49 AM
Asus G53SW restore to factory settings not working
Hello, i got a serious issue with my laptop. When i start the computer and press F8 which brings the boot menu up. I select the "restore to factory settings" the 2 first times i did this, it took me straight to the boot menu, select language, "restore entire HDD, etc". Now the 3 time 1 year...
birdyhey Laptop Support 3 02-16-2012 05:47 AM
Changes to system after flashing BIOS
After I flashed the latest BIOS version, I've been having problems. I would like to know if the problems I list below are something I should be worried about and/or if I should do any adjustment in BIOS settings. A) When I'm using my laptop for a long time, I take out the battery (after shutting...
hobo_man Laptop Support 1 02-15-2012 07:10 PM