Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

group policy

This is a discussion on group policy within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. does anybody know how to restrict only limited users is group policy ie if i do it now say restrict

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 09:19 AM   #1

does anybody know how to restrict only limited users is group policy ie if i do it now say restrict task manager i restricts it on all admin accounts to i only want that to happen on limited ones

someone please reply need to know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Checkup
I've decided to run a HJT scan because I ran into a few suspicious files. msrtmon.exe - C:\Windows\msrtmon.exe bif.exe - C:\Docume~1\Matthew\Locals~1\Temp\bif.exe Another file, which I'm unsure of, but remember this as a Windows process is Imeupdt.exe - C:\Windows\IME\Imeupdt.exe ...
purified3 Inactive Malware Help Topics 26 08-03-2007 10:53 PM
Domain name change
So Last week I decided to change the domain name of the office network. I found that there was a Domain Rename tool, but after reading the directions it seemed more time intensive than just removing the existing domain, and creating a new domain from scratch. I decided to do this, and all seemed to...
cprophecy Windows Servers 5 03-05-2007 12:42 PM
Help: Cable Internet Connection Problems (with modem logs)
Lately, the last 4-5 days or so my connection has been VERY flakey. It'll work for a couple hours, then not work. Or it might work for 5min, then not work for a few hours. Usually get "limited or no connectivity" popups. The fact that it will work perfectly fine for awhile, then not, has me...
R_Willis Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 1 10-29-2006 04:10 AM
Server 2003 Group Policy
Hello everyone. I'm having a problem with group poicy and I was wondering if someone could shed some light... I am setting up a domain with two types of computers that users can login to. We have some Windows terminal servers (thin client) and some regular computers (fat clients) that our...
jampot Windows Servers 1 08-12-2006 11:39 PM
group policy not changing password in SBS 2003
Hi All, I have been trying to lower the security of the passwords for small business server down from requiring a symbol to only numbers and letters and from 8 characters to 6 characters. I changed the policy in the Domain controller section, the Domain security section as well I changed the...
jag001 Windows Servers 0 05-11-2006 03:03 PM