Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Export Windows Live Mail contacts??

This is a discussion on Export Windows Live Mail contacts?? within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I installed Windows Live Mail over an existing Windows Mail on my Vista laptop and that went fine and I

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 07:27 AM   #1
GIGO

I installed Windows Live Mail over an existing Windows Mail on my Vista laptop and that went fine and I was able to import the old contacts. But now I want to export those same contacts to Windows Live Mail on another (XP) laptop but I can't find a way to do it. There doesn't seem to be any way to transfer, save, or backup Windows Live Mail contacts. I was thinking I should be able to save the file then copy it over my network to the other computer but I can't find it. Anyone know how to do this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2007, 10:31 AM   #2
GIGO

From the lack of responses I have to conclude that there really is no easy way to transfer Windows Live Mail address book contacts from one computer to another?? Hard to believe.....

I did find one way... convert the old addresses in from Win Mail to a vcard format. But those can only be imported one at a time. Not a good option.

There HAS to be a better way, I hope....
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
help please!!
Hi My computer is no longer liking me and I would appreciate some help please! The problems are: Pop ups- A spyware alert pop up, a windows internet explorer pop up telling me to get winantivirus now. 3 icons that won't be killed & live on the desktop - all are shortcuts that lead to...
strwberishrtcke Resolved HJT Threads 13 07-18-2007 03:58 PM
I read all your stickys, please look at my hijack this file.
Hello, Ive gone through all the steps suggested and even used more.. I keep getting around 10 adware/spyware results in spybotS+D after restarting my computer. I have seen up to 51 processes running and I only have few legit programs in startup. Im pretty sure that some of these...
brandonj Resolved HJT Threads 8 12-23-2006 02:48 AM
Adware.BHO.HotWebFinder.A - BehavesLike:Win32.ExplorerHijack - ...
CoolWWWSearch.Feat2Installer - Trojan horse Downloader.Agent.DRH - Trojan horse Downloader.Generic2.AH - Trojan horse Downloader.Generic2.ARW *The aforementioned issues were detected with the implementation of: Ad-Aware SE Personal Edition, Spybot Search & Destroy, CWShredder, Trend-Micro...
Adonsia Resolved HJT Threads 10 06-05-2006 07:28 PM