Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Copying screenshot to email

This is a discussion on Copying screenshot to email within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I used to be able to use the Print Screen key and directly Ctrl V the screenshot into my email

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 11:29 AM   #1

I used to be able to use the Print Screen key and directly Ctrl V the screenshot into my email (not having to use the Paint program). However, I just recently noticed that when attempting to paste into an email, nothing gets pasted, although if I go through my Paint program, the screenshot is saved and can be displayed through that. Why would this change? What can I do to again directly copy the screenshot into my email?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Twelve Days of Spyware
The Twelve Days of Spyware On the first day of Spyware, A Sender Forger sent to me A SoBig Virus in a Email. On the second day of Spyware, a Phisher sent to me A Nigerian Email Scam, And a SoBig Virus in a Email.
douchrti Offline 0 12-18-2006 06:12 PM
Need help to kill worm ><
Here goes. My computer began running extremely slow yesterday so i decided maybe i had too many files on the computer so i ran Cleanup! to try and get rid of the other tiny files. That didn't help so i ran ad-aware smart scan first. 7 reg. keys came up, 1 tracker, and 1 other thing (iforget)...
rath_eryucer Inactive Malware Help Topics 22 07-17-2006 10:47 AM
HJT Log - SablePsy - adware/spyware/trojan
Okay, I've been working on it for a while and cleaned up a lot, but there are obviously a few left because the pop ups are annoying me to death - I'm sure there's more. Any help is greatly appreciated. What I'm sure I have had: CashBack (Bargain Buddy), AdDestroyer, Virtual Bouncer, nCase/180...
SablePsy Resolved HJT Threads 61 01-12-2005 12:50 PM