Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Browsing when shut off

This is a discussion on Browsing when shut off within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a tremendous amount of browsing experience when my win xp is SHUT DOWN. I takes quite a lot

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 02:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a tremendous amount of browsing experience when my win xp is SHUT DOWN. I takes quite a lot of deletion to remove the browsing. When I am normally browsing, which does slow down my pc, and have to use delete and disk cleanup a lot of times. Need help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2017, 03:48 PM   #2
Networking Team |Tech

Hi there,

Please elaborate on the issue more when you can? Does your browser just shuts off when your browsing on the web?

Old 04-14-2017, 12:14 AM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

What browser are you using? You can choose a setting in your browser to Automatically Delete your Browsing History each time the browser is closed.
Your browser will not surf the internet while your computer is shut down

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Windows 7 won't shut down, leading to other problems.
Hello all. So I've been googling solutions to a problem which has recently occurred on my computer - but seemingly to no avail. Essentially last Thursday my computer crashed while playing a game - this has then seemed to cause other problems such as unresponsive programs or programs which...
Yanvaa Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 6 04-15-2016 10:20 AM
AVG Forcibly Installs Vulnerable Chrome Extension That Exposes Users' Browsing ...
AVG Forcibly Installs Vulnerable Chrome Extension That Exposes Users' Browsing History AVG Forcibly Installs Vulnerable Chrome Extension That Exposes Users' Browsing History
JMH3143 Computer Security News 0 12-30-2015 06:34 PM
shut down and won't restart
The pc was running ok then it shut down and restarted and shut down and restarted again. I checked the bios and the temp was too high. I reset the temp to a higher setting and then it ran ok for days. Now it shut down and won't restart. I put in a new power supply Thermaltake tr2 430 watt. It then...
deweylovem Other Hardware Support 10 03-20-2013 05:14 PM
Laptop restarts when trying to shut down!
ok so i own a dell xps with i5 core intel and windows 7. A few days ago my laptop shut down wial in use, it proceded to then not turn on which that problem has fixed itself some how. Now problem #1 is it wont shut down, i hit shut down through the windows menu the computer shuts down and then...
Arcticcat88 Laptop Support 8 02-22-2013 07:42 AM
My computer won't shut down..please help++
My main desktop computer won't shut down, when I go to click shut down, restart, nothing happens. I have to manually click and hold the power button to shut it down. Does anyone know how I can fix this, please!? My computer is an Acer Aspire M1 200. -Thanks in advance! =) ***Ok I just...
Pink21 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 39 10-09-2012 03:18 AM