Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows XP Support

User Tag List

Adobe Illustrator font help

This is a discussion on Adobe Illustrator font help within the Windows XP Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. ok ive searched google lol and havent had any luck. i have adobe illustrator CS and the fonts dont show

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
Registered Member

My System

ok ive searched google lol and havent had any luck.

i have adobe illustrator CS and the fonts dont show up under the drop down menu anymore. but they show up just fine in photoshop 7.0 ive tried doing the services font cache disabling, deleting the LST file in illustrators folder. any other suggestions??

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Illustrator CS what version? (5, 6 etc) Try this: Fonts don''t appear in the Font menu (InDesign 2.x, CS, and CS2)
Old 04-11-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
Registered Member

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk.funk View Post
Illustrator CS what version? (5, 6 etc) Try this: Fonts don''t appear in the Font menu (InDesign 2.x, CS, and CS2)

its just CS like the first one lol and ill read through this and see if this works.

ok so i found out that if i type "a" in the font drop down menu itll come up with ariel, but when i select it it dissapears. hope this helps, and ive tried most of the stuff in that guide and it doesnt work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Have you tried to reset Illustrator's settings?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adobe Flash Error Virus?
When I go to various sites and click on a flash video or images link, I get an error box the opens as shown below: https://i49.tinypic.com/2d8js5y.jpg the location changes according to the site I'm on. The screen freezes and I may or may not be able to end task using Windows Task Manager. The...
robert603 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 32 11-30-2012 06:18 AM
infected services.exe (win64/patched.a) + Win security services disabled.. HELP
Hello, I have windows vista 64 (sp3) (home premium) Im in serious trouble here, I really haven't a clue whats going on I went to a website and must have got a virus.. my avg poped up with a couple of warnings. so i scanned everything, and it seems things where ok. but I suddenly got a popup:...
mikesf2 Inactive Malware Help Topics 12 09-04-2012 06:16 PM
Malware/popup/redirects
Hi Recently my machines been running very slow (Win XP, SP 4), then recently on Mozilla 4.0 new tabs started appearing. I found a folder in Documents and Settings/Network Service/Local Settings which was 'temp' which had lots of jpgs/html/javascript, like these were the dodgy HTML pages...
psj3809 Resolved HJT Threads 48 04-14-2011 01:45 PM
New browser tabs opening and directing to attack sites.
Hi there, I'm not sure how I did this, but I've infected my computer with trojans / malware. I ran updated and ran both AVG and then Malwarebytes and they each found and succesfully cleaned some trojan infections. But they didn't fix everything. When I google something and click on a link, I...
malleusmalefic Inactive Malware Help Topics 10 03-19-2011 04:38 AM
Viruses, Lagging, Crashing, explorer, svchost, system32 and more..
I'm at wits end with my computer and think I'll have to get it sent to a professional but alas, I'm in Oz, I don't know who to go to or what prices they charge or how long they hold it for. I start uni again in a month and I want a working computer - so this is my last resort! Will try to explain...
sillychook Resolved HJT Threads 20 02-06-2011 03:12 AM