» Posting Help
1. First, find the appropriate section to post your problem, in this case the Sound Cards section.
2. Click the New Thread button, which can be found on the left side of the screen just above the announcement(s).
3. In the title bar, enter a short descriptive title. This will help people figure out what the thread is about.
Avoid using bad non-descriptive titles such as:
- I have a problem.
- What is wrong here?
- Can you help me?
Titles such as these will gain attention and help other members understand the issue:
- Dell Inspiron 17 7737 - No Sound
- Logitech C234 speakers no longer working
- How do I setup a sound system?
- Sound driver has failed (HP Laptop)
4. Next, enter information about your problem in the message section. Try to include things like:
- Make and model number of your components.
- Custom PC or Prebuilt.
- Detailed description of what your issue is. What have you tried to fix the issue?
- What operation system you are running.
4a. If you are posting in either our Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help or BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs sections of the forum, you will need to attach the required attachments.
Below the Submit New Thread button, there will be additional forum options. Find the Attach Files area and click on Manage Attachments.
A popup window labeled Manage Attachments will now appear. Select the Browse... buttons to choose files from your PC. Once finished click the Upload button.
The following file types are allowed when uploading to the forum:
.bmp .doc .gif .jpe .jpeg .jpg .pdf .png .psd .rar .txt .zip
5. Finally, click on Submit New Thread and your thread will be posted to the open forum.
6. To reply to a thread all you have to do is hit reply and post in the message field.
All new threads, private messages, and replies are subjects of the forum rules. Before creating a new thread, sending a private message, or replying to a thread, please familiarize yourself with our rules found here.
If a staff member is requesting screenshots of your PC, please visit our guide here on creating screenshots. Please ensure that all personal information is removed from your images including names, emails, phone numbers, IP addresses, and so on.
If you are unsure on available sections to post in, visit our Post your question page to get started.
© 2014 techsupportforum.com
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:59 PM.