Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empires Dawn of the Modern World installation problem for windows 7

27K views 14 replies 2 participants last post by  Wrench97 
#1 ·
hey, im having problems installing empires dawn of the modern world. i get the forst disk done and a window pops up that says to put in disk 2 and select "OK"....so i do that...then another small window pops up and it says loading disk, it freezes halfway through. if i click anywhere the little window will close and it will say that the wrong disk is in the drive. it wont seem to recognize the second disk. i have windows 7 if that helps anyone.

any advise would be awesome

#3 ·
Yea, when i put the disk in i can click on the litttle down arrows and see the different folders, like bin, setup, data 1, data2, inst. Sometomes when i putt the disk in the cd rom will make very repetative turning noises, like its stuck or something, but also it will recognize the disk because the empires window will pop up and say i need to insert disk one, not disk two.

#14 ·
Im sorry i'm just confused now, i inserted both disks and copied all the files off of each disk onto my hardrive. Do i even need to insert any disks anymore? and how do i get to the Editpad Light properties window you had open to change the privilege level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.