Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[SOLVED] Another front panel issue

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  GZ 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok so I have had this computer for years and ever since I changed my first motherboard, my front panel isn't connected due to multiple reasons(my lazyness, idiotic letters on the connectors etc.) so now I feel like its time I do it but I don't have a clue how!

I have attached a pic of my case connectors and instructions from my mobos manual cause I can't figure it out

So if anyone can help me out with these retarded case connectors I would be more than grateful

Oh and, I got VIA, not realtek

Attachments

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Re: Another front panel issue

its a... don't laugh.. ModeCom Step207

the pic is from the mobo manual and all is correct, thought it'd be better I attach a pic from there than take a pic of my mobo which would look messy

I seriously don't know what to connect where, I figured out the first GND and MIC IN but the rest make no sense

#4 ·

OUT2-R and OUT2-L are the headphone output. Stereo audio, left & right. OUT2-R and OUT2-L are the + pins, OUT-RET is the -. Unfortunately in your situation, without modifications, your case wiring won't work.

#6 ·

Hey Niram,

What does the other side of the f_panel look like??? Where the wires connect to the jacks...

#8 ·

I am about to go to sleep. Get that info to me and I will let you know what is possible.

-GZ

#10 ·
Don't give up on it... nothing a little solder won't cure!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.