Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome opens askew!

SOLVED 
2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  mauro46 
#1 ·
I just realized I was still in the old thread...so here I am with same old problem, trying to figure out how to up Text Product Font Line Screenshot
load a screenshot as Dave suggested

I'm not sure if I did attach the photo correctly!

See less See more
#6 ·
The last screenshot is identical to the first; both do not illustrate the problem you describe.

You say the issue is fixed if Chrome is maximized. Restore down Chrome's window size so that it is skewed as you describe, then take a screenshot of the whole window and upload it. You don't need to crop the image, just click the title bar of Chrome's window (to put it in focus), hold the Alt key and press the prnt scr key to take a screenshot of the Chrome window only, instead of the whole screen.

Alternatively, you can use Snipping Tool for a better screenshot taking experience. Open Snipping Tool, click the small black triangle next to New to pull down a drop-down menu then select Window Snip. Move the mouse pointer over any part of the (target) Chrome Window (it turns into a pointing hand) and click to capture and save it.

#8 ·
I'm still feeling my way 'round here...how do I mark this question as SOLVED?...my original question on another thread is what brought me to this forum and I'm glad I found you guys, you've been patient with this newbie and I really don't need to fix the Chrome browser as I'm currently playing with the Edge browser and will probably stick with it for a while...Thx all who took the time to answer/help !!!!

#10 ·
Thx man!...by the way since you seem to be always ready with an answer, shouldn't I know your name?...my name is Maurizio but you can call me Mauro, I was born in Italy and came here in 66, got my citizenship in 71 and reside in Spokane Wa ( ever since) I use my puter for online biz and even though I've been using it for 15 years I still feel like I don't know anything ( guess I forgot more than I ever learned...it sucks to get old!! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.