Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows Servers

Multiple SMTP accounts w/ 1 Exchange

This is a discussion on Multiple SMTP accounts w/ 1 Exchange within the Windows Servers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have been working with a client recently and been driving myself nuts trying to get this all configured. What

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 10:29 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have been working with a client recently and been driving myself nuts trying to get this all configured. What we are looking to do is give the client the ability to send from two separate email accounts, only differing by the domain (bob@x.com is the user account, bob@xy.com is SMTP account 1, and bob@xz.com is SMTP account 2). The two SMTP accounts are setup in the user account on the exchange server. It is a Windows Server 2003 r2 environment, with Exchange 2003 & the user is using Outlook 2007. Here are the specs/problems:

This is all for one user, so for one user account in the AD
two different SMTP mail accounts (same alias, different domain)
Ability to send & receive from both accounts with only ONE exchange account setup

I have already tried security permissions, advanced security (send as permissions), share permissions from within Outlook, and adding him as a delegate. None of these have worked. The error I get is "You do not have permission to send from this account". (I did turn off cached exchange so I could get the errors quicker)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Old 07-07-2011, 11:43 PM   #2
Registered Member

we are configure outlook express webmail of info@jaipur propertyhome.com but our outgoing mails not send through smtp server port want to solve this problem