Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win7 on Macbook Pro with Mac OS X El Capitan !!!

2K views 11 replies 2 participants last post by  spunk.funk 
#1 ·
Hello EveryOne

1st Problem

I Have a (MACBOOK PRO 13 inch Mid 2010)
I Formated a hard drive and instal WINDOWS7
i download BootCamp5.1.5621
but just sound and wifi working
no blutouth no graphic card no light option no

2nd Problem
i want to instal Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.4 with win7
and i dont know how to partition hard drive using windows

#2 ·
#4 ·
This should cover it.How to Burn OS X El Capitan to a USB Flash Drive
Once you boot off of the OS X installer, go to Disk Utilities and Erase the internal HDD. Then install El Capitan.
If you have a problem in the Mac, take the drive out and attach it to whatever computer you formatted it with, and Delete the partition so it is Unallocated Space, then put it back in the Mac, and go to Disk Utilities.

#10 · (Edited)
i send it to NTFS usb
You did not read the instructions in the link for the web page in the Quote above and in Post #4.
First off, you cannot just copy the files to a USB flash drive, There is an El Capitan Installer.
On another Mac, download the Installer, and save it in the Applications folder of the Mac. You then download DiskMaker X, linked in this web page or here. Put your USB in the Mac, and Choose El Capitan from the DiskMaker X app, it will find the installer and burn it to the USB Flash drive. Or There are instructions on how to use Terminal to burn the installer to the USB if you don't want to use the DiskMaker app.
This Cannot be done on a Windows Machine. The Flash drive cannot be formatted NTFS. The DiskMaker X app will format the
USB Flash drive correctly,
Now put it into the troubled Mac, Start the computer and hold down the Option Key, it will ask What Startup Disk you wish to boot too, the internal HDD or the USB Flash, choose that one and follow the prompts to install El Capitan,.

#11 ·
No i read it but i dont have another mac and the hard disk of my macbook is formated
i have just pc i try to make usb bootable by using TransMac.exe
i have snowleopard and OS X 10.10 .dmg but it s so large and i have not a large usb
i try to copy OS X 10.10 .dmg using transMac.exe on usb 8go
Copied some system files and The rest was not copied because the large size of the system i try to conect usb and it s boot on apple logo and stoped

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.