Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

Webpage won't stop trying to load.

This is a discussion on Webpage won't stop trying to load. within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, When going to a new webpage with Safari I have noticed the page looks to be loaded yet the

Old 12-11-2012, 06:36 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hello,
When going to a new webpage with Safari I have noticed the page looks to be loaded yet the refresh arrow in my address bar continues to move which looks like it is trying to load the page. I click on it and it stops. I have had to do this several times. Do you know what is causing this?

Thank you,
Cheri

Old 12-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #2
Macintosh Methodology Wizard - TSF Retired

OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 & 10.8.3, MS Win 7 Pro & Ultimate, iOS 7.0.6

My System

Send a message via AIM to sinclair_tm Send a message via MSN to sinclair_tm

There is a script or Flash content on the page that hasn't finished yet. I get this on lots of web pages with Firefox too because I block ads and Flash items. The browser is waiting for the web site to say it's all loaded, while the web site is trying to send the Flash and ads, but they aren't loading.

Quote:
it's human nature to stand in line...
-my brother
sinclair_tm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
Registered Member

So another words, don't worry about it?

Ok. Thanks.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Xp slow boot after splash screen
After the Windows Xp splash screen I get about 30 to 40 seconds of blackness (could be more) before the cursor appears. When I start in Safe Mode it takes a long time to load mup.sys but that could just be because it's the last one to load. Here's by most recent ntbtlog.txt: Service...
Sulla Windows XP Support 5 06-17-2013 10:29 AM
Windows 7 hangs just after startup each time
Just after startup, I can see the desktop, all icons, the system tray, etc., but if I click anything, it immediately hangs. I am eventually given an error from the bottom left corner of the screen stating that "Microsoft Windows" is not responding. I can wait and the application may respond or I...
slhaas BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 08-03-2011 04:49 AM
BSOD XPSP3 on HP Laptop
================================================== Dump File : Mini052411-01.dmp Crash Time : 5/24/2011 06:43:43 AM Bug Check String : CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION Bug Check Code : 0x000000f4 Parameter 1 : 0x00000003 Parameter 2 : 0x88738938 Parameter 3 : 0x88738aac Parameter 4 : 0x805d29b4...
mkrao Windows XP Support 2 06-08-2011 12:07 AM
BSOD Problems, IQRL_Not_Less_Or_Equal; PFN_List_Corrupt; Ntfs.sys etc.
Over the past 2 months I've been having problems with BSOD's. First I tought it was just a one time thing but after five times I started to think different. I used Ccleaner and Comodo cleaner to clean up the registry but nothing helped. The one thing I did noticed was that the BSOD's were different...
Pytrik BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 02-28-2011 04:41 AM
BSOD and viruses i need help please
First off I wanna thank anyone and everyone who helps. I am new to this and realize you do it not because you have to, but because you want to help, so thankyou. Before attaching these zip files I will try my best to describe everything that is happening. OS: Windows 7 I Believe its 64 bit but...
cims10fau BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-21-2011 04:26 AM