Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

System Crash while using Browser Camino

This is a discussion on System Crash while using Browser Camino within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a PowerMac G4 using system OS X 10.4.11 while in my browser Camino I ewill have a system

Old 03-18-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have a PowerMac G4 using system OS X 10.4.11 while in my browser Camino I ewill have a system crash after about 20 minutes of use. I will restart and then a continues crash every 5 minutes. There is no error code.
I am running Camino 2.1.2. Same thing happens when I am running Safari. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
Macintosh Methodology Wizard - TSF Retired

OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 & 10.8.3, MS Win 7 Pro & Ultimate, iOS 7.0.6

My System

Send a message via AIM to sinclair_tm Send a message via MSN to sinclair_tm

First thing I'd look at is the RAM. How old is it? Does the system report the correct total RAM installed? Can you remove one of the sticks of RAM at a time (with the Mac off) and see if it crashes?

Quote:
it's human nature to stand in line...
-my brother
sinclair_tm is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Strange crash
I've been playing a game on high detail (not a demanding game) for a few years and I suddenly started crashing. The screen would just go black and my computer's light was still on but the sound went all weird and I basically had to force shutdown from the power button. I posted on this forum...
UnrealChamp BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 17 03-21-2012 09:08 AM
BSOD after updating my Blackberry while plugged in USB overnight
Hi everyone, The weirdest thing happened to my Thinkpad T510 when I was updating my new Blackberry 9900 yesterday where I left my computer on while it was updating and went to bed. I woke up and my girlfriend closed the lid and when I reopened it there was a BSOD. Idiotically I didn't take a...
ergodyne85 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 03-19-2012 03:10 PM
C++ System
I need verification of the syntax of a code, i'm using as an example, an HTML file will normally open in Google Chrome, but I want to edit the source in Notepad, would this be the proper syntax to run this in Notepad system(file.html -notepad.exe); Thanks for any help.
DrSheldonCooper Programming 3 03-19-2012 02:04 PM
change default browser to firefox from Vista IE7
Would appreciate some assistance in changing the default browser on a Vista pc to firefox from IE7. Went to the Mozilla site and hit the download tab, the page indicated "done" at the bottom and invited me to continue. Problem is that no box came up to click and run the downloaded file. Searched...
BluDvl49 Internet Explorer Forum 1 03-19-2012 01:03 PM
System Crash while using Browser Camino
I have a PowerMac G4 using system OS X 10.4.11 while in my browser Camino I ewill have a system crash after about 20 minutes of use. I will restart and then a continues crash every 5 minutes. There is no error code. I am running Camino 2.1.2. Same thing happens when I am running Safari. Any...
jcapp1 Mac Support 1 03-18-2012 10:27 PM