Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

Request Timeout message

This is a discussion on Request Timeout message within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I keep getting this message: Request Timeout The server timed out while waiting for the browser's request. Reference #2.1c25eb3f.1301413180.0 Anyone

Old 03-31-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Registered Member

I keep getting this message:

Request Timeout
The server timed out while waiting for the browser's request.
Reference #2.1c25eb3f.1301413180.0

Anyone know how I might fix it? My husband did set up another puter to do payroll a few days ago and this problem occurred.

Old 03-31-2011, 10:34 PM   #2
Macintosh Methodology Wizard - TSF Retired

OS: Mac OS X 10.6.8 & 10.8.3, MS Win 7 Pro & Ultimate, iOS 7.0.6

My System

Send a message via AIM to sinclair_tm Send a message via MSN to sinclair_tm

I would say the network isn't set up correctly for more then one computer, and so they may have the same IP address, causing packets to get lost.

Quote:
it's human nature to stand in line...
-my brother
sinclair_tm is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Access to Internet lost
Hi guys, I'm working on a home network where quite regularly the internet connection drops and requires the router to be restarted. I know this is something that can happen from time to time but this is happening every few days. For this reason we swapped the modem/router for a new one to see if...
PaoloPanella Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 9 03-11-2011 05:55 AM
Connection problems
I have a new Dell XPS desktop, with Widows vista; running on a wireless connection. The Internet connection seems to just turn off randomly. Most of the time it immediately re-connects, but sometimes it just kicks me off completely. I've already called Dell and as usual, their tech support sucks....
SickofDell Networking Support 8 03-09-2011 07:30 AM
Virus redirecting all of my pages.
My computer is completely screwed! First no sound now this! Almost every time I try to do something on the internet my page is getting redirected to something else! I always have to rush to click the X button to stop the page from loading. But I want a permanent fix! Please help.
TheresMoreToMe Resolved HJT Threads 26 01-26-2011 04:48 PM
Pinging Issue?
Hey all, Sorry if this is the incorrect part of the forum, but this is my issue which I'm hoping you can help with. For about 3 weeks now whenever I play a certain FPS game, my ping shoots up to around 150 ping, and then goes back down to around 30. This now happens in all servers, and I...
JimaaaH Networking Support 8 01-09-2011 01:26 PM