Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Mac Support

Christmas card app for Mac

This is a discussion on Christmas card app for Mac within the Mac Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm a little new to Mac and I hop I post at the right place. :) I'm going to make

Old 12-22-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Registered Member

I'm a little new to Mac and I hop I post at the right place. :)
I'm going to make ecard for Christmas this year(due to time issue). I want to try something really new and creative for my Christmas cards on my MacBook Air.
Searched in App store to find a great program for this job. Noticed one very interesting,
Mac App Store - iGreetingCard Sounds very powerful. But I dont want my cards to be too geeky,anyway,
its Christmas cards. So, any good experience from this app?

Thanks. Dan

Old 12-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
TSF Articles Team

OS: Windows 7, Mac OSX Lion, Windows 8 Consumer Preview

I haven't used that particular app, but I know that you can make really nice eCards and Calendars in iPhoto itself. It won't have animations or anything, but you get all the typical clipart and stock Christmas themes. You can always try this first before downloading something because it is free and comes preinstalled with Mac OSX and iLife. Have fun! Merry Christmas!

Carpetfizz is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Wireless Card Detected, But No Internet in 2nd PCI Slot
Hello there, Hope this is the right forum. I have an interesting problem, though quite frustrating. I've found that my wireless card does not access internet in the "2nd" pci slot. After much perusing of forum threads, I've tried many things before posting and will list all my attempts...
SaigoChan Cabling and Network Cards 6 09-05-2012 04:19 PM
SD Card Tomfoolery
This one is a little bizarre... :sigh: keep in mind I only have a most basic knowledge of computer workings. I have a Compaq Presario SR157(...) running on sp3. My computer will only boot and ONLY function if the SD card from my 3DS is inserted. If I take the card out the computer crashes...
ArcticKayla Windows XP Support 1 10-08-2011 02:24 AM
Extremely frustrating ATI card issue.
Hello all, First, thanks for reading. I'll do my best to explain the problem I'm running into. I've been having this problem for a few months now. It originally started when I wanted to upgrade my Radeon 2600. The card simply didn't have enough umph to it, so I went to FRY'S and found a...
Gnawnsense Video Card Support 5 07-07-2011 10:26 AM
All you need to know to play the latest games on a Low End PC [updated:07/02/2011]
UPDATE: "3 games Benchmark Added: Dirt 3, Red Faction Armageddon, FEAR 3 NOTICE: I have Upgraded my CPU from a Dual Core E2200 to a Core 2 Duo E7400, so the old benchmarks are based on a Dual Core E2200, but starting from July 2011, all benchmarks will be based on the Core 2 Duo E7400 and the...
RockmasteR PC Gaming Support 2 11-12-2010 07:00 AM