Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Alternative Computing > Linux Support

configuration of canon laser printer

This is a discussion on configuration of canon laser printer within the Linux Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi kindly let me know the procedure how to install canon lbp 2900 laser printer on ubuntu 8.04. regds kishore.

Old 10-14-2011, 05:02 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi
kindly let me know the procedure how to install canon lbp 2900 laser printer on ubuntu 8.04.

regds
kishore.

Old 10-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #2
Alternative Computing

OS: Linux Mint 17 Qiana (KDE), Arch Linux, Ubuntu 14.10 Raspberry Pi Model B (running Raspmc)

My System

If you look at this link, the community has wrote an excellent document
about your printer:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Ca...Canon_LBP_2900

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trouble installing a Canon MP 495 wireless printer.
I am using Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium I am trying to install the Canon Wireless Pixma printer MP 495. I sucessfully installed this printer on my wife's computer. She is running Vista and had no problems. I have tried now several times to install on Windows 7 but I always get the error from...
moviegeek37 Printer Support 10 09-22-2011 05:37 AM
[SOLVED] Canon printer driving me insane.
I am trying to install a Canon SmartBase MPC190-printer onto my laptop running Windows XP SP 3. The printer is connected with a USB cable, though unfortunately my computer does not recognize it when I connect it. It makes the da-dam (device found) sound when I connect it, but sadly does nothing...
DaffyD82 Printer Support 5 09-03-2011 04:26 AM
Colour laser printer - toner costs
I was looking to buy a colour laser printer, ideally wireless and small size. I need it mostly for mono prints of text documents, although I would like the option to colour print now and then (but would rather avoid having 2 printers). Can anyone recommend a good colour laser printer with low...
johnnyone Printer Support 1 05-31-2011 12:13 PM
Canon MP530 printer
I have a Canon MP530 printer. I bought the Canon genuine PBLK (big black) cartridge and plugged in my printer the light on top of the cartridge holder and the printer LCD keep saying "Check Black Cartridge" and the printer won't print. I need help how to fix it. I had used cotton swab with...
toantuanh Printer Support 1 01-11-2011 07:46 AM