Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Win 98 & ME Support

LimeWire activation

This is a discussion on LimeWire activation within the Win 98 & ME Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi Team; this is my first post... I would suppose like many others. I acquired LimeWire basic first as the

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 11:13 AM   #1
Registered Member

Thumbs Up

Hi Team; this is my first post... I would suppose like many others. I acquired LimeWire basic first as the search engine for a MusicMatch buy that of course promised... never have to buy these components again. We ran better than a year with no problems and all updates official. last prior to the computer having the hard drive serviced was:xxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx LAST MODIFIED:1133123966000 SIZE:207655 C:\PROGRAMFILES\LIMEWIRE\LimeWire LAST MODIFIED:1133123992000 SIZE:0 Code:Q3AGH-JGQH6-9QRA7-234WJ MusicMatch Jukebox Plus 10 Upgrade GQAR2-HG27G-A5GAK-43VQ2 xxxx://xxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx I believe if I'm not mistaken, I took the basic upgrade offer. No problem... new version of limewire and musicmatch as is the particulars of the original online purchase. Now, with the drive reformatted and partitioned, and Windows Me put back in as the OS... No LimeWire can be seen?... MusicMatch is the old 1910 model with no updates... no matter whom I pleaded with... The purchase of the LAN Airnet 802.11g 54bps Wireless USB Pen Adapter AWU154 was according to purchase slip... w/software Airnet AWU154 Version 1.0 CD Driver Utility User Guide Opera Internet Browser LimeWire Pro... nice deal natch, for my Gateway Windows XP system... but the original MSI Athlon XP 1800 that houses my Windows Me OS w/aol as the Internet provider, has very little priority for the money payor that monthly pays and begs for them not to stop my progress in both limewire programs. Even Microsofts misguided path messages about who actually owned access to these programs. I only want to open and use my programs w/updates again.

Old 02-05-2006, 06:38 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

Hi,

We do not offer assistance with P2P programs or problems related to those program. Therefore, this thread will need to be closed.