Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > PC Gaming Support

Uplay.exe-Entry point not found

This is a discussion on Uplay.exe-Entry point not found within the PC Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. When I start the Assasin`s Creed II,error pops out with this "the procedure entry point could not be located in

Old 09-13-2013, 12:10 AM   #1
Registered Member

When I start the Assasin`s Creed II,error pops out with this "the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library libcef.dll".
I have tried to reinstall the game,run as administator and downloading this file but still doesn`t works.

Old 09-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #2
Games Team | Tech
Networking Team-Tech

My System

Hi and welcome to TSF!

Had this game ever worked for you before? Also, did you buy the game using a CD or a direct download online?

Gaming troubleshooting steps.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. -Jim Elliot
Jason09 is online now   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with BSOD 0x0000007E
Hi: I posted the following question on the BSOD Forum and the tech who replied gave me a couple of things to do but then suggested I post the thread here. Here is the link to the BSOD thread: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/help-with-bsod-0x0000007e-695876.html#post4111925 ...
MikeT181 Resolved HJT Threads 75 06-10-2013 04:55 AM
"System Care Antivirus" Virus from email
Hi, I opened a spam email link containing the "System Care" virus. It took over and I couldn't do anything on the computer. I unplugged it and after a week here I am... I am having a problem with DDS. The default setting is for it to open with "AutoCAD Script." The output is a few pages in...
greenhaze Resolved HJT Threads 13 05-30-2013 01:30 AM
Need Help Please, Strange pop Ups, shutting down for no reason
Hello, I need your help please. My computer is shutting down without prompting from me. I get messages about random things that pop up. I'd appreciate any help/. I can't get to the bleeping computer site to download the scan asked to be run. I'm sorry. If you can guide me how to get there? ...
Nala807 Resolved HJT Threads 50 03-05-2013 01:18 PM
FBI Virus - another victim
Have been hit with this seemingly (un)popular virus - judging by the others struck down with it.... I immediately shut down the computer, reopened in Safe mode so I could run a McAfee scan (nothing found naturally), and the rwstored to an earlier point so as ti access everything. Attached...
oldfool Resolved HJT Threads 21 12-29-2012 09:06 PM
possibly spyware, adware or what ever else.
Hi all, when i open a browser, it automatically direct me to some random sites. I tried making my default homepage something else but it still does the same thing. I would believe that it is either spyware or adware. Moreover, I have experienced that sometimes when i idol from my computer, it...
kewin118 Resolved HJT Threads 19 10-30-2012 05:49 AM