Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > PC Gaming Support

ufo afterlight isnt working

This is a discussion on ufo afterlight isnt working within the PC Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. im not sure if its the game or the video card? the video card that came with my pc is

Old 08-16-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

im not sure if its the game or the video card? the video card that came with my pc is ati radeon 200 series which i guess is old should i upgrade card? sorry about the stupid questions but im new too pcs any help would be very appreciated.

Old 08-16-2007, 02:33 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

a video upgrade will probably help.i am almost certain your pc has integrated graphics.which is really no good for gaming.

pharoah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 02:38 PM   #3
Registered Member

Smile

ya ur right thanks i really appreciate it
Old 08-16-2007, 03:11 PM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

My System

depending on what video card you decide to get.you may also want to get a new power supply.have a look at the power supply selection link in my sig.
pharoah is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sound Card Suddenly Stopped Working in XP
Hi, My sound card was working 2 days ago - i haven't installed any service packs or software in that time - it appears to have stopped working for no reason. The volume is not muted or low. there are no device conflicts, xp reports that it is working properly - i've uninstalled the card and...
ScottyM77 Sound Cards 22 01-13-2011 01:38 PM
Intergrated SoundMax mic not working
I have an Asus A7V8X-X motherboard with soundmax onboard (digital audio system) and my mic is not working properly. I only get small static when I yell into /touch the mic. The mic is working fine on other machines. Sound layout is set to 2 speakers, in soundmax control panel and in windows...
Funkypiet Sound Cards 1 10-19-2007 06:00 PM
Net not working, but Azureus connects. ***?
We have 5 computers at home using the same routeur to connect to the internet. Three of them are wired and 2 of them, laptops, are wireless. Everything was going fine until one day the net started disconnecting every now and then but reconnected some seconds after. Yesterday it just stopped for...
Zaiku Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 3 08-06-2007 11:55 AM
USB not working
I have a Toshiba Satellite M45-S3551 and the USB ports quit working although the device managers says they're working properly. I have a Toshiba Satellite M45-S3551 and the USB ports quit working although the device managers says they're working properly. I have gone through the troubleshoot and...
Goddess972 Laptop Support 1 09-01-2005 12:44 PM
IBM IntelliStation just stopped working
Hey all... A friend off mine gave me an old IBM IntelliStation E Pro (600MHz, 384RAM) and ive ben twinkering around with it and added a 40Gb drive and XP to create a really smooth running machine for basically nothing at all. The problem is, last night my friend brought up a DVD+R with some avi...
clarets99 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 0 10-24-2004 06:34 AM