Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > PC Gaming Support

The Suffering:Ties That Bind graphics issue

This is a discussion on The Suffering:Ties That Bind graphics issue within the PC Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey people,I'd like to get some input. I'm new to this forum but I've been gaming a long time.This little

Old 11-15-2008, 06:15 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey people,I'd like to get some input.
I'm new to this forum but I've been gaming a long time.This little issue has me stumped.
I'm Owner/Admin.on a slightly older machine which meets my needs nicely. XP/ AMD64-2.1 Ghz/ NVidia GeForce 6100 nForce 405 W/latest driver/ 1 Gig RAM (600+ avail.),dxdiag report was fine.
My syst. is fully updated on all drivers,defragged.,no viruses or any malware,etc.Runs every game and prog. I use great.Until this.I loved The orig.Suffering and naturally grabbed "TTB".Installed fine and played the opening prison seq. great.When I reached the Docks,I was suprised by the absence of most of the walls and objects.Exactly like things look when you use a "no clipping" or "fly mode"cheat.The sound,characters,colors were fine and visible objects/walls are solid.
I've tried simple and advanced game,card,hardware setting changes.I've tried using a clean boot.I've tried older drivers on my card and window mode.Reinstalled the game a couple times.There are no patches or updates to the game.
I would appreciate if anyone can show me something I missed or have any more ideas.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (42.4 KB, 10 views)

Old 11-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #2
Registered Member

Come on people.Don't be shy.Give it a shot!