Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > PC Gaming Support

[SOLVED] Skyrim sound problem fix

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Skyrim sound problem fix within the PC Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. This thread is just a reference to the public about a Skyrim issue. Problem: Skyrim has terrible static white noise

Old 11-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
Games Team | Tech

My System

This thread is just a reference to the public about a Skyrim issue.

Problem:
Skyrim has terrible static white noise in the background.

Solution
In the volume options in the advanced tab turn down the sound quality from 24 bit 96KHZ to 24 bit 48khz.

Have a nice time being a boss in Skyrim guys!

http://folding.stanford.edu
If you have a problem, PM me and I'll respond in the thread you made.
power-supply-information-selection
Nvidia Drivers ATI drivers Direct X
McNinja is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Sound Driver Problem
I was going through my computer trying to clear some space for music and thus deleting every seemingly unimportant program. I mistakenly deleted my sound driver in this process of follies, or what I'm assuming is my sound driver, the program was called Sound Max. I have since began an exhaustive...
django101 Driver Support 5 09-07-2011 09:20 AM
Distorted sound, sound problem
I've been researching arround how to fix this problem, but none of them work, Im not sure if its the jack or soundcard, I did the realtek diagnostics and every hardware are fine.. then speaker test.. it didnt do any sounds, I tried putting up the volume and it just makes this weird mosquito sound...
wasabi22 Windows XP Support 12 07-21-2011 12:29 PM
sound card problem in my motherboard
Once i inserted by mistake a usb in audio port since then the sound coming out is not at all clear its very noisy. Plz let me know exactly wat can be the problem. The mother board i use has inbuilt sound card, i asked one the retailser but i was told that the sound card cant be replaced in...
roy1974 Sound Cards 3 06-24-2011 03:46 PM
[SOLVED] BSOD problems.
· Vista · x64 · What was original installed OS on system? None. Custom built. · OEM: Full Retail Version · Age of system (hardware): 3 years · Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? 3 years. Yes. · CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale · Video Card: EVGA GEforce 8800 GT...
ajcc323 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 25 02-24-2011 04:31 AM
Problem with sound...
So I customized my computer, with Asus M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 motherboard, which has a integrated VIA HD audio. Some games I tried out had perfect sound, such as Starcraft 2 or Left for Dead 2, but some other games like Sudden Attack or Genesis A.D. did not have proper sound. I couldn't hear other...
Blingles Driver Support 12 01-09-2011 07:42 AM