Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > PC Gaming Support

portal additional maps

This is a discussion on portal additional maps within the PC Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. im playing this game on win xp. for the game "portal" have they any official additional portal maps? i dont

Old 02-25-2012, 03:04 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

im playing this game on win xp.
for the game "portal" have they any official additional portal maps? i dont mean the "bonus maps" where you just have to play the same levels but in harder modes. but new, extra maps?

Old 02-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
Games Team | Tech

My System

No, I don't think there are any 'official' extra maps.
There is a lot of community made content to sift through on various forums and mod/map websites like filefront.
You could check out something like the moddb page for portal to find some good maps and map series.

Old 02-25-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
TSF Articles Team

OS: Windows 7, Mac OSX Lion, Windows 8 Consumer Preview

Valve announced that they are developing some sort of creation kit for custom Portal 2 maps this year. There are custom maps that are made on Hammer for Portal 2 though, I think the new one has a lot more of that kind of stuff than the first.

Carpetfizz is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CUSTOM TFC MAPS DOWNLOAD LINK
Here's a link for some unique and Custom Team Fortress Classic, capture the flag maps ! Your welcome to use them on your servers ! Enjoy! Link: https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=AD6047321BD20F27&resid=AD6047321BD20F27%21442&authkey=AI Questions or comments can be sent to, My Email:...
Garrock Mods and Maps 1 02-16-2012 04:32 PM
Need help upgrading vid card. How to install additional PSUs?
Hello! I am attempting to successfully buy and integrate a new graphics card into my desktop computer. After not having any clue what to do, I consulted Google and came to this conclusion: If I would buy a new graphics card, in order for it to be able to work I would have to buy some...
freudchicken Video Card Support 3 01-31-2012 02:08 PM
BF3! Can't go into the back to karkan maps
I Got a problem, I can't go into the new maps in bf3 and I have already bought them and I got no problems With them for around 2 month and when I'm trying to join it says: You are missing content from the game. Please help!
Mads860 PC Gaming Support 6 01-21-2012 08:44 PM
Google Maps loads the mobile page
So, I noticed on my moms computer today that Google Maps loaded the mobile page. Even when selecting "classic" at the bottom, it loads the mobile page. It's the only Google service that loads in such a way. I've already tried clearing cookies/cache/etc. in the browser. She also only has the...
SquidLord Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 2 01-12-2012 02:43 PM