Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > PC Gaming Support

my mouse isn't working properly.

This is a discussion on my mouse isn't working properly. within the PC Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am playing call of duty: modern warfare 3 and when I zoom in with right-click and shoot with left-click

Old 07-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

I am playing call of duty: modern warfare 3 and when I zoom in with right-click and shoot with left-click it zooms out and then zooms in every time I shoot.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Help Needed with Mouse!
Well first time here but I really need some help. So I'm running windows 7 home premium on my current computer, and well my mouse just freezes up. I've searched almost everywhere and seems like many people have this problem, only to find that most of their problems have been solved and yet, my...
Zarael Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 29 01-25-2013 05:52 PM
PS2 - USB convertor for logitech mouse not working
I have bought an PS2 - USB convertor, which enables PS2 mouse to work in my laptop. But once i conect it, the win xp says, device cant be recognised. but the device manager shows it as PS2 mouse. and it it not working. and the mouse also heats up much, though it is not working. I use logitech...
rajivanoj Other Hardware Support 1 01-17-2013 03:36 PM
Left button of mouse stops working after a while
Hi folks, glad I found my way to this forum. I use a Sony Vaio laptop with 2 OSs installed, Windows XP SP3 and Ubuntu. There is a funny problem that I have been having for a while now. When starting Windows XP, the left button of my mouse (USB) does not work, no matter which USB port I use for it....
hjalmar Other Hardware Support 2 11-10-2012 07:29 PM
[SOLVED] Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 - Not Working
I have just received a Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000, however I plug in the USB and put fresh batteries in the mouse and the mouse lights up like it should but I cannot move or click anything. I tried turning the mouse on and off and also there is no connect button on either the mouse or the...
Guardian78 Other Hardware Support 13 09-30-2011 01:22 AM
Mouse and keyboard stop working after a while.
Hi sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forums. Today I got a gaming pc built to the specs I wanted, everything was working fine, then suddenly the mouse and keyboard stopped working - nothing had frozen i was still receiving messages through steam but i couldn't respond. I was using a...
wizzymeg Other Hardware Support 3 07-19-2011 09:17 AM