Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > PC Gaming Support

downloading aion through gameforge laucher issues

This is a discussion on downloading aion through gameforge laucher issues within the PC Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys im trying to download aion, which ive done before with no problems.. but the downloader just keeps dropping

Old 02-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys im trying to download aion, which ive done before with no problems..

but the downloader just keeps dropping to 0kb...ive rebooted computer but still the same problem cant understand why it keeps getting stuck and support on game forum is none existant...

Old 02-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #2
Registered Member

Well it seems the downloader launcher isnt working, so someone suggested downloading north american client and then running gameforge launcher which updates the game client to free to play , this was just some random guy do you reckon this will work.

Old 02-28-2012, 06:08 AM   #3
Team Manager, Gaming

My System

Aion is now free to play
so you may want to try that suggestion

!!Please do not PM me about Tech Support!!
RockmasteR is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
flash player issues after upgrade
Windows Vista 64 bit, IE8 32 & 64, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox after upgrade to Flash Player 11, FP is not working in IE 32bit, Google chrome safari and firefox. tried to uninstall after saving file from adobe site on my desktop remove remaning flash files sys32 and sys 64 in Macromed...
sam3045 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 3 03-29-2012 01:13 AM
EVGA GeForce 520 Issues
So I have a brand new EVGA GeForce 520 card. I installed it, installed the drivers, and just updated them to the newest drivers. I tested it on a few games (League of Legends, Left 4 Dead 2, Touhou games). It runs well, but after about 5 minutes, it freezes for about 3 seconds, unfreezes, then...
Miruruneko Video Card Support 20 03-07-2012 05:29 PM
Keyboard issues - possible motherboard cause?
Greetings, my first issue and first post! I have a rather unusual issue where my stock standard OEM Dell USB keyboard (SK-8115), which has worked fine on my mother's WinXP SP3 build for years suddenly died. Troubleshooting steps: 1. Not limited to Windows - it is also non responsive in...
guruzen Motherboards, Bios & CPU 1 02-27-2012 08:29 PM
Asus a7v8x-la troubleshooting issues
Hello guys i recently acquired a compaq/hp desktop model number: Compaq Presario SR1000 Desktop PC series link for specs:HP Compaq Presario SR1000 - Desktops - CNET Archive Now the motherboard which came with the stock computer is a asus a7v8x-la; the current specs are psu:hipro...
barillitos Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 02-27-2012 03:54 PM
[SOLVED] Help with making a server through a repeater
hey guys i want to make my minecraft and gmod servers permanent so i got stupid and built a low powered server out of an old athlon media pc i had laying around. anyways my current setup i have going is my main router is in the basement and i have a dd-wrt d-link repeater in my room. ok so i gave...
Chyrio Networking Support 4 02-26-2012 03:14 PM