Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > PC Gaming Support

Building a Gaming PC

This is a discussion on Building a Gaming PC within the PC Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. The Hardware section has an excellent forum on building a Gaming PC and knowledgeable staff to assist with the endeavor.

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Team Manager, Gaming
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
Team Manager, Hardware Team
Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

The Hardware section has an excellent forum on building a Gaming PC and knowledgeable staff to assist with the endeavor.
Building Forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Building a new gaming comp
Budget: How much money are you willing to spend on the new build? $1,300 Brands: Are there any brands of components you want or don't want? No preference Multitasking: Will you be multitasking with this computer and if so, how much? Gaming mostly and web surfing. Gaming: Will you be gaming and...
Mavsynchroid Building 4 08-24-2011 06:46 AM
Building a gaming rig ! [moved from C&A]
Hey wasup im goin to tell you the components i would use for a good, well built gaming computer , that is fairly cheap and should run everything you can throw at on high for a while !!! Please consider this is just my opinion and it will not be perfect . :tongue: ... Now a good gaming computer...
Super.Bright Building 12 03-30-2011 05:46 PM
Toying with the idea of building my first gaming PC
Hey guys, had quite a big problem with my PC at the moment which is pretty much stopping me from gaming competitively. My main game is CS:S which isn't really a big graphics intensive game, however I wanted to buy or maybe even make a PC that would make the game run perfectly at a top level. My PC...
ScottQ Building 2 03-27-2011 07:42 AM
Building my first gaming rig! Need feedback!
Hi there! I am a noobie to this whole "pick your own parts and build it yourself" concept, as my parents were never tech savvy and just bought factory-made computers whenever we would get one. However, the ironic thing is that I work as a student employee at my community college in their IT...
Revitalized Building 6 03-21-2011 08:29 PM
New to building high-end gaming rig...
Hello all, I am really new to custom building gaming pcs and I am in need of desperate help. For most of my life I have been purchasing pre-built pcs and after a major disappointment of performance and cost with my current Alienware pc, I am looking to attempt building my own. The downside, I...
marshallorama Building 5 01-16-2011 02:58 PM