Hi Yarzar and welcome to TSF,
You may receive the following Stop error message in Windows XP:
STOP: 0x0000009C (0x00000004, 0x00000000, 0xb2000000, 0x00020151)
The four parameters inside the parentheses may vary.
Back to the top
This behavior occurs because your computer processor detected and reported an unrecoverable hardware error to Windows XP. To do this, the processor used the Machine Check Exception (MCE) feature of Pentium processors or the Machine Check Architecture (MCA) feature of some Pentium Pro processors. The following factors may cause this error message:
• System bus errors
• Memory errors that may include parity or Error Correction Code (ECC) problems
• Cache errors in the processor or hardware
• Translation Lookaside Buffers (TLB) errors in the processor
• Other CPU-vendor specific detected hardware problems
• Vendor-specific detected hardware problems
To put this in simpler terms. Have you recently changed any hardware like the CPU or RAM.
Also most of these errors/causes above can be caused by heat.
Clear out and dust that has settled on the CPU's heatsink and fan and anywhere else dust is present.
You could also have RAM errors. use my sig below and download memtest86 and get the CD Boot version.