Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > PC Gaming Support

Battlefield 3 won't update

This is a discussion on Battlefield 3 won't update within the PC Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi everyone. I have a problem with one of my games. So, recently i bought Battlefield 3 Limited Edition. But,

Old 12-23-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

Hi everyone. I have a problem with one of my games.

So, recently i bought Battlefield 3 Limited Edition. But, the game won't start because it have to update the game. When i try to update the game it would not download the fiel. It keep on restarting the download. The the download speed always 0. So, how to fix this.

Please help. Thank you.

P.S, I have a slow connection, my bandwidth is about 50 kb/s 0 70 kb/s. But, i still can play COD Black Ops just fine.

Old 12-24-2011, 12:54 AM   #2
Registered Member

My System

Send a message via AIM to Sven2157 Send a message via MSN to Sven2157 Send a message via Yahoo to Sven2157

Check the Battle Log! This has been addressed numerous times... If you can't access battle log, then check EA's support. If you can't access either of those, are you sure you're using a "paid for" copy of the game?

Old 12-24-2011, 05:48 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven2157 View Post
Check the Battle Log! This has been addressed numerous times... If you can't access battle log, then check EA's support. If you can't access either of those, are you sure you're using a "paid for" copy of the game?
Yes, i'm sure i have the original copy of the game. And i can login the battle log, and play campaign. But, the problem happens when i try to play multiplayer. The game have to update first if i want to play. But, when i update, origin keep on restarting the update, it keep on preparing the download but never download the update it self. So, the problem is not in the battle log, it happen in the origin software.
Old 12-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #4
Registered Member

My System

Send a message via AIM to Sven2157 Send a message via MSN to Sven2157 Send a message via Yahoo to Sven2157

Quote:
Originally Posted by radit91 View Post
Yes, i'm sure i have the original copy of the game. And i can login the battle log, and play campaign. But, the problem happens when i try to play multiplayer. The game have to update first if i want to play. But, when i update, origin keep on restarting the update, it keep on preparing the download but never download the update it self. So, the problem is not in the battle log, it happen in the origin software.
Ok! It is going to get REALLY long and boring, if you want to keep giving little bits of information, here and there! If you truly want help, we need EVERYTHING from you... Just like the "read Before Posting" post says!...

Do you know what a search button is? If you did, and you "SEARCHED" the Battlelog, you wouldn't be here wasting everyone's time!

Happy Holidays!