Did you uninstall any previous versions of Office before installing this version?
You can try:
To run a check/scan disk:
1. Click on Start >> My Computer
2. Right click on your C drive and choose Properties
3. Switch to the Tools tab.
4. You should see an "Error Checking" section with a button saying check now. Click this button.
5. Check the "Automatically fix..." box and start the scan.
6. Once it's finished, follow the same steps (2-5) for your D drive too.
Now we can repair Windows. Easiest way to do this is to reinsert your Office CD. Proceed through the setup until you get to screen asking you what type of install you would like. There should be an option for repair. Select this then follow the instructions on the screen. http://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-s...lem-13156.html
Here are some links that may be useful: