Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Publisher's 'set transparent color' tool making images appear low res

This is a discussion on Publisher's 'set transparent color' tool making images appear low res within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a doc created in publisher with a load of logos on it - and I've used the 'set

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have a doc created in publisher with a load of logos on it - and I've used the 'set transparent color' tool to make the white background of each logo blend in to the page. Thing is - when I use my PDF creator tool to create a PDF from the doc - the resolution on the logos now looks terrible. Anyone know of a possible fix? Thanks

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C-Media USB Headphone Set Driver Issues
Hello, I recently purchased an iMicro SP-IM320 USB Headset, with speakers and a mic, due to a long chain of events, with the final event being my headphone/mic ports being completely broken away from the motherboard. Anyway, the proble is that it seems to not like my computer. Whenever I plug it...
Sean71596 Driver Support 20 09-12-2012 11:38 AM
low sound from 5.1 speakers - creative x-fi surround pro
Hey everyone. I have some trouble with my 5.1 speakers since i started to use a laptop which windows 7 installed on. It only has one line-out and i was using the centre+subwoofer channel. The sound was like twenty percent of the output of my old, xp installed pc. So last week i decided to buy an...
qnefe Sound Cards 6 04-07-2012 12:31 PM
Car juddering in low gears
I've got a Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique 16v 2001 plate. The majority of the time when I change from 1st to 2nd, and sometimes 3rd gear the car judders and im not too sure why? Not sure whether its the way im changing gears of it its the actual car? The way i change gears is normal .. i think....
KevzJD Automotive Support 14 02-29-2012 04:16 AM
Optiquest Monitor flickering making noise
Hello - My monitor started making noise and then started flickering incessantly. Is there something I can do to try to fix it? I am running XP, but I doubt that makes any difference. It's the monitor itself. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
sdemuth Other Hardware Support 1 02-23-2012 06:20 PM