Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Printing address/phone book from excel data

This is a discussion on Printing address/phone book from excel data within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have just entered all my friends' names, adresses, etc into an excel spreadsheet to use for labels. How can

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 04:23 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have just entered all my friends' names, adresses, etc into an excel spreadsheet to use for labels.
How can I create a new phone directory from that data for me to print out to replace my delapidated phonebook?
I am using Office 2000

Old 07-01-2007, 06:25 AM   #2
Team Manager
-Microsoft Support
-Home Support

Sorry what do you mean by phone directory?

“You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” ~ Jim Carrey (Ceremony speech)
Old 07-02-2007, 08:25 PM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via MSN to TheMatt

How is the spreadsheet setup? Post the layout (you don't have to post the spreadsheet obviously) - you may only have to start a new row or column.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Spyware or Something
My spysweeper has detected this same thing called CLKOPTIMIZER when i do a spy scan, its quarentines it but then it comes back. I have tried cwblaster, spysweeper, stinger, avast, avg and ewido and no luck. Any suggestions? Here is my hijack log Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 7:33:03...
callie3274 Resolved HJT Threads 25 08-02-2006 08:32 AM
Adaware probs
Hiya All, After trying to use Morpheus I have discovered loads of malware etc with Adaware. However when trying to get rid of it, Adaware freezes on the 'deleting' action. I have left it running for hours just in case it is working away but to no avail. Can anyone help? The file log is as...
artdec0 Resolved HJT Threads 9 04-06-2005 11:43 AM
Spy Warning & Slow Computer etc. Please help
Please help, my PC always shown "Spyware/spam etc. warning" and my ie start page turning a "about:blank"(it,s a auto search). I,ve already been download and install adaware, spyboot, in my PC, and still don't know waht to do. Please give me your advise. Here is my hijackthis log file, KRC...
johanes Inactive Malware Help Topics 5 03-31-2005 11:27 AM
That spyga continues.
Gah, this compy I'm working is still infested with spyware. I've manage to reduce it to about, maybe, 1/80th the spyware it started with, but this spyware is being very tricky. Every time I delete the registry keys for it, it just returns. I know there has to be a downloader for it somewhere, and I...
Platypus Man Inactive Malware Help Topics 3 03-21-2005 12:01 PM