Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Outlook Web Access Timeout repeatedly after 30 seconds

This is a discussion on Outlook Web Access Timeout repeatedly after 30 seconds within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. As the title suggests, This outlook web access is run through Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, and I'm assuming is also

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
Registered Member

As the title suggests,

This outlook web access is run through Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, and I'm assuming is also based off the 2003 version of Outlook.

When you log in it works for approximately 30 seconds and then logs you out and you have to log in again, usually loosing all your work.

The issue is based in a workplace environment and the web access service is heavily relied upon for remote workers when they're out on jobs.

If it helps there is certificate issues with the web access as well which I initially thought was the issue, but now I think it's a server issue of some kind in the way that Outlook Web Access is configured.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Outlook 2010 Calendar Permission Access
I just set up a calendar that both myself and my girlfriend can share. I am the primary person on the calendar and am trying to grant her permission to access it, make changes to it, etc, just as much as I can, but my 'calendar permission' tab is not working. Does anyone know why this is? The...
digital21 Microsoft Office support 4 03-16-2011 09:21 PM
no web access
my pc with the xp program is connected to the modem and says connected but yet i cannot access the web.
bar ro Windows XP Support 2 03-14-2011 04:36 PM
users unable to access the internet
Hello all, I am new to the whole ASA thing, so sorry for the newbe questions. We have a remote site that is connected via VPN tunnel. The site have an IP change and I have to change the ASA. I was able to reconnect the sites and seems to be working well. However no one at the remote site can...
KingCasull Security and Firewalls 0 02-17-2011 05:40 PM
[SOLVED] VCExpress Problem, Probably AppData\Permissions Problem?
I think it should be related to this forum because I think the problem is something with AppData \ Permissions which is related to Windows 7. I'm having a problem while running\installing Visual C++. The problem started 2 days ago, it did work before. When I'm trying to run I'm getting this...
benben12 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 8 02-09-2011 12:45 PM
[SOLVED] Suddenly unable to access Outlook Express and Spamihilator
I have been working with Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help getting rid of some malware that has infected my computer. Things have been going well, and I believe we have been successful in removing the infection. However, for the first time yesterday, when I booted up my computer, I got the following...
Coastwizard Microsoft Office support 2 01-07-2011 02:33 PM