Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Microsoft Office support

Outlook Connector Stopped Working

This is a discussion on Outlook Connector Stopped Working within the Microsoft Office support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My Microsoft Outlook Connector has suddenly stopped working with my Hotmail Accounts. I have tried everything. Deleting the accounts, uninstalling

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #1
Registered Member

My Microsoft Outlook Connector has suddenly stopped working with my Hotmail Accounts. I have tried everything. Deleting the accounts, uninstalling Outlook Connector and re-installing it and add the accounts back. But when I check the server status of any of the hotmail accounts, I get the following message:

Outlook Hotmail Connector Version 14.0.6123.5001

Account: garybrownstein@hotmail.com

Sign in failed at 29/08/2012 11:19:22 a.m.
The network connection was interrupted. Make sure your network cable is attached properly to your computer. If you still cannot connect, try again later.

I can sign directly into hotmail in the internet. Also, interestingly enough, Modzilla Thunderbird will receive mail from the inbox of each of my hotmail accounts.

How can I fix this connector problem?

Sincerely,

Gary

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to close Outlook that opens with Publisher
Every time I start and work on a Publisher project, Outlook opens, not the complete Outlook but the Send button, To and From and Subject at the top. I understand this happens when Outlook is running and Outlook will go away when I turn Outlook off. But I don't want to turn Outlook off at this...
no1texan Microsoft Office support 1 05-06-2012 06:28 PM
Outlook 2010 problem
So, I'm trying to setup Outlook 2010, but it doesn't really work. After doing this: http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6750/30114773.jpg Outlook requires a restart. After the restart I get the following: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6052/66927496.jpg A few things:
alexander313 Microsoft Office support 9 02-17-2012 08:52 AM
Many programs & apps stop working.. Also blue screen error..
I am having many problems with programs & applications shutting down for no reason. These are a list of the programs & applications that shut down: (note I started keeping track after 10 or so stopped working, so there are others) gpcore com object has stopped working vzspath.exe has...
corey2444 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 1 08-03-2011 05:05 AM
Using Outlook 2007 under Office H&Student 2010
Computer Intellistation M Pro external usb drive 500Gb My order for one key Ms Office H&S 2010 on my desk (without OUTLOOK) In the computer under C:\ MS Enterprise 2007 (with OUTLOOK) What procedure would be best to enable the use of OUTLOOK ONLY from the 2007 installation but using all the...
archierex Microsoft Office support 0 02-08-2011 10:47 PM